Saturday, March 13, 2010

Welcome

First post.
I'm new at this, so sorry if it looks a bit crappy.
This is a blog for discussing rare and out of print recordings, starting with some from Australia.
All these recordings are out of print to the best of my knowledge, and are provided for reference and discussion only. If you are aware that any of these recordings is currently in print, or if you are the copyright owner, please let me know and I'll take them down.
Any comments welcome, of course, unless you're spamming.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I've come back to this after cherry-picking your vinyl cabinet and I must say that:

    a) the blog looks just fine
    b) your taste in music is generally impeccable (which is to say it jibes with mine)

    thanks for sharing these lovely baubles with us!

    ReplyDelete